Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thursday?

I am so confused with the date. And time. Since this month, I have been on the night shift for four days a week, then I sleep during the day, then I wake up at odd hours not knowing where I am! And lately I've been dreaming so much sleep isn't really relaxing. Hmmmm


So, to summarize the past week briefly:


1. I went to see "Inception" and it was great.
Well, there's Joseph Gordon-Levitt to begin with, then Leonardo DiCaprio, and Ellen Page. But what was so great is the story and how mesmerizing it was!! Highly highly recommended.


Oh, and of course Marion Cotillard. What beauty and talent.



2. I have a genuine Vuvuzela of my own.
Lalalala thanks to my co-worker who just got back from South Africa and had a spare V. left for me!!! I've been playing with it for a full day and planning to annoy the hell out of everyone I can. Lalalala I'm sooo happy!!




3. I'm halfway through the third book in Stieg Larsson's Millenium books, and I would have been done with it a few days before this (since I literally am in love with Lisbeth Salander and her tattos) if not because of.....




4. The discovery Plants VS. Zombies on my iPhone and me spending hours playing on this thing!!!
Addictive to say the least!


Okay. Random post. But whatever. I still feel so tired all the time. Humans aren't really made to stay up during the night are we? Yawnnnn


I'm going back to my zombies now. Ciao!



..Ting

No comments:

Post a Comment